Many or most of these ideas have never been actualized.
- Cordova, Alaska Skiff Bailer
- My Macro attachment for a cheap canon Power Shot camera, and a diy flash diffuser
- Using a selfie stick to hold a cell phone (camera) down low near the mud for a transect across a mud flat, to record small critters in minute burrow entrances
- A pressure lantern understage trans-illuminator for a stereomicroscope
- A fortuitous method of tapping a modified 12 volt power line into a portable HP Printer.
- Various untapped ideas for 3D printing macro attachments
- Using a 6W fluorescent lamp for household illumination
- Using a fragment of a broken bottle on the beach to clean a fish